welcome

finally you made it in!!!!!!!!!!

Craziest Reasons to Delete Your Ex Number Today

The worst just happened today.

I always felt offended by having Berry's Contact on my phonebook.

It is not good at all to have your ex lover contact with you.We should all agree that feelings don't just disappear.

Yes I uploaded some of friends pictures on my whatsapp,I bet this never went well with Berry.

The very many times I tried to have her send me her pictures,was a waste of time.

Apparently I knew the guy who she is dating.Is three months enough for her to move on? I bet for a strong lady,probably like her,it is not.
Her new catch happens to be a Rugby player.Yes,nice ladies always go to rugby pitch.

Having the Guys picture on her account is not my issue.Its her life.One thing that got me going banana:is her status.

It prooved all was done.Me and her was history.

I have to abide by that.I also congratulated her but she is yet to read the message.Once she replies,I will obviously notify you.

Berry replie fast.I remember on June 28 2016,you went to your Facebook account and accused me of posting my negative emotions.True,Am a #RoyalRomance product.

I will do what I like since I know what I want and whom I target.

For now I take this special time to blog about you,for sure you are special,and Wish you all the best with your New Prince Berry .



Long live the King.
Dex Antikua
Berry Articles
RoyalRomance