welcome

finally you made it in!!!!!!!!!!

Accept The Fact And Move On

Happy new year!!

2017 is here and here in Ohio state we are back by 9hours as compared to local time in East Africa.

Am at work,I just got employed last month and getting a day off.Hope come the first day eve;they will consider me.

For a couple of days I have tried to reach my ex via telegram but in vain.My Ex? Yes!! Ex in latin means "out of."

Always fight for what you love.You should hold in that.Fight.But how?
Using third party agents.He/She might  listen to them.

For about six moons I have tried to patch things with Berry but in vain.
One of my resolution for 2017 was to let go what was not important.
People change easily and you should have less trust with them.

Am in a dilema,Do I miss Berry or the memories we shared.
I remember reading somwhere,the ..... The Berry.....The.....the juice.

Its hard to forget a person who you are used to but what can you do when the heart still loves your partner.

We must learn to move on despute the challenges we face .Size 8 and Boss MOG  once sung that God doesnt love people to sepparate.Indeed its true.
You should ask why you hold on when you think to let it go.

For my people back in +254 celebrate your year full of blessings.