welcome

finally you made it in!!!!!!!!!!

Dex Antikua Hits 22 Years

Well well well

Just after celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ,its now my own.

Its not normal for everone to say his or her real age.It must be made public that Dex Antikua has reached 22 years old today!

Being this old much is expected from you.Assumption that anybody in this age must have completed a 8-4-4 system.

What to expect in 2017 is much.Am not yet through with my resolutions but I will highlight some .

2016 was such a bad year for me since things never worked out.
Here are some of the setbacks.

   »I never renewed my blog.So I was offline in the internet.
   »Berry Dumped me.Yes,I had issues with her and since she could not bear more pains,she left the King .I now own A Kingdom minus a queen.#RoyalRomance was on test here.
    »My business was burnt down.I had invested mostly on it but now its no more.I rather opt not to speak about it since the matter is under investigation.
    »Lost My gadgets.
Severally I lost my expensive communicatin tools whereby I lost contacts with important people.
    » I will not bore you with many things that never worked out for me.Those are the main and I had to learn how to overcome them.

Now everybody is planuning for 2017.
From me expect wonders.

I will not mention much details bur here is the clue.

1 . Election Year. I will champion for free and fair election.
I will team up with :
    + Babu Owino - Embakasi East
     + Steve Mbogo - Starehe 001
     + Job Ombati  - Waitaluk Ward


2.  My blog will be setup.
          -  #RoyalRomance
          -   #TopMashariki
          -   #MamboMseto

3. New Business Venture
             : Safariland Farms Ltd
             : 52-weeks of Saving
             : Grocery

Much more is comming so Make sure you boomark this blogspot and our sister blog or brother blog as we await the new launch of our Main Site.