welcome

finally you made it in!!!!!!!!!!

SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 EDGE REVIEW

Today my facebook was blocked hence I will not do facebook marketing today.

With me is one of my phones I use to do my blogging work.

SAMSUNG GALAXY S7 EDGE

Its a good smartphone.Many Kenyans and Nigeria people yse Samsung Galaxy S7 for their daily online work.

It comes in two versions.A dual sim and a single line type.Personally I have a singled lined Samsung Galaxy S7.

Price.
A DUAL SIM Samsung Galaxy S7 edge goes at  KSh. 64,300.That is equivallent to $604.3

A SINGLE SIM Samsung S7 Edge sells for KSh. 63,900 = $603.9

Size.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Screen Size is 5.50-inch.A good size indeed.

It has a Resolution of 1440x2560 pixels.

Storage.
If you love storing large data,this is what you need.It has a storage capacity of 32GB.This means you can store apps,music and videos.

Samsung also has a Processor 1.6GHz octa-core
RAM 4GB

Camera
Rear Camera 12-megapixel
Front Camera is 5-megapixel for selfies.

Android Version
Runs on OS Android 6.0

Battery
Battery Capacity 3600mAh.Goes long before going off.

Rating
I rate Samsung Galaxy S7 edge 8/10

See more Technology News.